Naruto quotes [Volume 60: Episodes 566 - 575]: Kurama

Gai Sensei (to Tobi): Don't forget we have a Sharingan between us too and the noble green beast of Konoha.

Kakashi Sensei (to Naruto): I can't be sitting around while one of my team 7 students is overdoing it out here.

Gai Sensei: That's my Kakashi, sharp as always!

Eight Tails: We tailed beasts have our own emotions, you know Naruto. Watching one of our own treated like that naturally pisses us off.

Kyuubi: Keh! Now you start sympathizing? The shinobi have always treated us as pets. Eight-tails, you and that Bee kid are the only exception.

Kyuubi (to Eight-tails): Shut your mouth. If we were to go by tails, you are supposed to be the second strongest after me, aren't you? Hurry up and finish them off. I am going to sleep.

Kakashi Sensei: What are you mumbling about Naruto? The enemies are upon us. Don't relax just because I am here.

Kyuubi: I am not like you eight-tails. I won't wag my tails to a Jinchuuriki as easily as you have.

Madara: Nine-tails, you are merely a momentary life, a temporary existence of coalesced energy, energy that once was a single ultimate form. An unstable force lacking in intelligence or sapience, you require a guide to show you purpose, that guide is the Uchiha! The tailed beasts are but slaves to those with blessed eyes.

1st Hokage: Nine-tails, your power is too great. I cannot let you roam free any longer.

Kushina (to Nine-tails): Neither of us have a sort of luck, do we? You keep the world at bay but I keep you at bay.

Kyuubi: No matter how they say it, humans always say one thing

Son Goku: I have a proper honorable name.

Son Goku: I am son, beautiful ape, king of the suiren caves! I am the sage king of apes, my name bestowed upon me by the sage of the six paths himself. You address his holiness of all the heavens, son Goku!

Son Goku (to Naruto): You humans are all stupid. You can't even remember names properly, you are all dumber than apes.

Son Goku (to Naruto): Are you even listening to me? You ignored my most honorable name and then don't listen to me at all? You are one rude brat, you know that?

Son Goku (to Naruto): You are an honest one, for a human at least. I ain't never seen a human apologize to a tailed beast before.

Naruto (to Son Goku): Wait a minute! The nine-tails had a name all along? Hehe so he's called Kurama!

Naruto (to Son Goku): I was a moron back then, just so people would scold me. It did not matter how I did it, as long as I had people's attention. It was so much better than losing myself and disappearing from the world.

Naruto (to Son Goku): I am a Jinchuuriki but i've got a name that my parents and my master left me, it's Naruto.

Naruto (to Son Goku): I can't stand a thought that you guys are being controlled by someone like him, who doesn't even care who he is.

Naruto (to Son Goku):I wanna be like Bee and the Eight-tails. They joke around, have fights, encourage each other . . . I can't express it well but I can see it from up close. It's like they are friends and whenever I see that I always think I am just so incredibly jealous.

Kyuubi (thinking of Naruto): I have watched everything you have done so far. You should know yourself that no matter what you try and say to me or to us tailed beasts, it's meaningless. Your true intents won't reach us.

Kyuubi (thinking about Naruto): Naruto, if you really want to do something for us, then do what you have always done. Prove it to us with your actions. That's who you are.

Kyuubi (to Naruto): This is bad no matter how you look at it and you are ready to fall over.

Kyuubi (to Naruto): If you want me to lend you my power, I could you know.

Naruto (to Kyuubi): You are a lot more talkative lately, you know that?

Naruto (to Kyuubi): I am happy you want to lend me your power but before that there is something I need to talk to you about. Thanks for the help back there with Madara, that really saved me.

Kyuubi (to Naruto): Don't thank me, it's weird. I'd just rather be under your control than Madara's.

Kyuubi (to Naruto): I just want to see you fight a little more. That's right I just want a good way to kill some time.

Naruto (to Kyuubi): I was thanking you, what the hell are you getting mad at me? I don't care if you keep on glaring at me, but the least you can do is fix the war you respond otherwise.

Kyuubi (to Naruto): Meld your chakra with me. I am a bit bored, so if you want to play, I don't mind.

Naruto (to Bee): Both you and the Eight-tails are hurt Bee. This isn't the question of who's the support or who's on the front line. We are going out together. Besides, we are actually a pair of duos!

Naruto (to Kyuubi): You aren't a monster fox anymore. You are one of my teammates from the leaf village Kurama.

Naruto: Let's go Kurama!

Eight-tails: He is skilful and his attacks have such an incredible scale. The Kyuubi is strong after all.

Kurama (to Naruto): After you completely linked with me, you can enter a deeper level of Bijuu's consciousness. Look, there are even the Jinchuuriki here.

Naruto (to fourth Mizukage): You are a brat even younger than me and you also look so fragile. You should really have had your troubles as a Jinchuuriki and yet even after all that you died so young without tasting some good ramen or without kissing any girl.

Son Goku (to the other tailed beasts): Do you remember what the Rikudou old man said at the end? Probably he was talking about that brat (referring to Naruto), I felt it was like that. Probably he will come here in order to help you and if that happens, I leave the brat to you.

My name is Matatabi.
I am Nii Yugito.

My name is Isopu.
I am the former fourth Mizukage, Yagura.

I am Handa
I am Kokuou.

I am Utakata
I am called Saiken.

I am Fuu
I am the lucky seven Choume

Rikudou (to all kid tailed beasts): I will not live long anymore. Shukaku, Matabi, Isopu, Son Goku, Kokou, Saiken, Choumei, Gyuuki, Kurama; even if you are separated now, you will always be together, and the day you will return to be one will. Every one of you has a name and you have a form different from before and differently from when you were inside of me. Follow a rightful path, search for what is the real strength and until that day . . .

Kurama: It look a lot of time old man (referring to Rikudou)

Gai Sensei (to Kakashi Sensei): Seeing Naruto having grown this much makes me feel really old.

Kakashi Sensei (to Gai Sensei): What's the matter? This isn't like you. It may sound weird coming from me but let's just agree that our springtime of youth aren't over yet, alright?

Inoichi (Ino's father): News from the HQ. The conditions are good at reinforcement point. Uzumaki Naruto is holding his ground. Naruto and Bee Dono, who we are here to protect are currently fighting with all their heart on the front lines. The same goes for Kakashi and Guy. We want you all to join them. Everyone's powerful feelings coming together will foretell our victory.

Hinata (thinking): Naruto Kun, I have always been chasing after you, even now but once this war ends, I am going to stop once and for all. Next time, I will be next to you holding your hand, walking with you; wait for me!

Kiba (thinking): Naruto, I marked you a long long time ago as my rival. Take care of Madara until I get there.

Shikamaru: Looks like Naruto's doing well, it's him after all. I couldn't imagine him doing anything other than overdoing it.

Choji: Naruto's stupid and I'm fat . . . that was always the joke. But people aren't always what they seem. Wait for me slightly stupid Naruto, slim Choji is coming to back you up.

Shikamaru: He isn't the type to calmly think of a plan. That's why I am here. Wait for me Naruto, I am almost there.

Lee: Stop complaining and speed up, Sai-San. Now is the time for us to charge forward and respond to the heroic efforts of Gai Sensei and Naruto-Kun.

Sasuke: These are good eyes. I am getting more and more accustomed to them Nii-San.

P.S. If you think i have missed any of the other quotes, please leave a comment [along with the episode title and time frame or manga page] so i can update the list. Thanks :)

© 2016 Pravab
HTML5 Powered with CSS3 - Styling, and Semantics

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Service and the Characteristics of Service: Intangibility, Inseparability, Variability and Perishability.

Naruto Volume 1 quotes [Episodes 1 - 7]

Naruto quotes [Volume 52-53: Episodes 484 - 504]