Naruto quotes [Volume 39-40: Episodes 350 - 369]

Source: http://onebill.deviantart.com

Suigetsu (to Karin): Would you cut the bullshit and just be honest for once? Something like, 'I want to be at Sasuke's side forever and ever' maybe?

Hinata: L-Let's do our best Naruto-Kun.

Kabuto (to Naruto): It's always been about Sasuke with you, isn't it?

Kabuto: I don't know who I am or where I am from. All I have is enemies.

Kabuto: I have no idea who I really am. You should know what it is like Naruto-kun, the pain of not having a true identity.

Deidara (looking at Sasuke): Look at his eyes Tobi, he's getting nice and angry now. We will have to apologize to Itachi-San when we get back.

Kabuto (to Naruto): You believed in your own power and decided that you were Uzumaki Naruto after all. You stared the nine tails right in the eye and became powerful enough to overcome it. And now having friends who accepted you, you finally learned who you are.

Kabuto (to Naruto): I never tried to surpass Orochimaru Sama, I simply cling to him, hiding behind his power. I understand how you feel now, and I realized I want to be like you. That's why this time I decided to find a new me, one stronger than Orochimaru Sama and I started by inserting his soul inside my body.

Tobi: 'Sob sob' He was a strict Sempai, but still a good one. I will never forget you, Deidara Sempai.

Deidara: People hire me to blow things up, and I fulfil their request with my sculptures.

Deidara: My art lives, my art breathes, my art explodes. And in that short moment, it fulfils the vision of greatness that inspired me to shape it.

Deidara: That explosive instant is the only point where I consider to be true art, because art is explosion.

Deidara: This is my ultimate art, I am going to blow myself up!

Deidara: Death will make me a piece of art.

Kisame: Tobi was quite skilled at turning such a gloomy and melancholy organization into something a bit more cheerful.

Naruto (to Itachi): I care for Sasuke because he is like a brother to me, and I am a better brother than you ever were.

Jiraiya (to Tsunade): What do you say you and I go out for a drink first? It's been forever since we had some sake together.

Tsunade (to Jiraiya): I am a god damned Hokage. I can't just walk into a bar and drink in the middle of the afternoon.

Jiraiya: I would have been a terrible Hokage, I am too free spirited.

Jiraiya: I can't believe flat little Tsunade grew such massive boobs and became Hokage. Times sure change.

Jiraiya: Even you, beautiful as you were, are a 50 years old hag now. It saddens me to think how your love for those you have lost to death stays inside those jugs of yours. If that's the case, they will probably get even bigger.

Jiraiya (to Tsunade): I hate to say it but my role has changed since the old days. Now my job is to help the new generation and set a good example for them. And for that, I will gladly put my life on the line and I will be smiling the whole time. It's about the only cool thing old farts like me can do.

Sasuke (to Itachi): You haven't changed a bit. Especially those cold merciless eyes!

Sasuke (to Itachi): You know nothing about me, how much hate has filled and enveloped my heart, how much stronger I have grown because of it . . . you know nothing!

Tsunade (to Jiraiya): Come back alive, if I lose you too, I . . .

Jiraiya (to Tsunade): Are you gonna cry for me? Ha-ha, I am honoured! I don't suppose I will get as many tears as Dan did though, hahahha.

Jiraiya (to Tsunade): Getting dumped always makes a man stronger. And If he hasn't experienced it enough to be able to laugh and joke about it. Or at least use it as material, he can't fulfil his duties as a man.

Jiraiya (to Tsunade in response to her asking if it is the man's responsibility to be strong): Pretty much, but then again, men aren't meant to pursue happiness.

Tsunade (to Jiraiya): You men are all alike. Without women around, there'd be no one to reject your advances and toughen you up!

Jiraiya (to Tsunade): Maybe I shouldn’t have taught him the Rasengan. It just felt like I was teaching Minato again . . .

Jiraiya (to Tsunade): Minato had talent you only see once a decade at best. He was a genius . . . no one like him has been born in a while.

Jiraiya (to Tsunade): Minato was a nice kid, yet his guys and desire to succeed were the fiercest i'd ever seen. And in the blink of an eye, he was our fourth Hokage.

Jiraiya (to Tsunade about Minato): I never had kids, so I don't know what it was like. But if he'd been my son, I would have bragged about him all the time.

Hanzou (Amagakure's leader 'Salamander Hanzou'): This battle in all likelihood will end in Konoha's victory . . . I will spare your lives. The three of you are strong, even within this strife, you survived. I Hanzou will hereby honour you as the “Sennin of Konoha”.

P.S. If you think i have missed any of the other quotes, please leave a comment [along with the episode title and time frame or manga page] so i can update the list. Thanks :)

© 2013 Pravab
HTML5 Powered with CSS3 / Styling, and Semantics

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Service and the Characteristics of Service: Intangibility, Inseparability, Variability and Perishability.

Naruto Volume 1 quotes [Episodes 1 - 7]

Naruto quotes [Volume 52-53: Episodes 484 - 504]