Naruto Volume 17-21 quotes [Episodes 145 - 190]

Source: http://onebill.deviantart.com

Jiraiya Sensei: There are 'three sins' that shinobi is forbidden to do. These are three things to stay from! The three vices I will point out are alcohol. Women and money!

Orochimaru: Your stupidity still hasn't been cured Jiraiya!

Jiraiya (to Orochimaru about Naruto): You still don't understand what it takes for a shinobi to be called a ninja. The most important ninja talent is not the number of techniques one acquires, the important thing is a spirit which never gives up!

Jiraiya (to Tsunade): The Hokage of the hidden leaf's always protected those in the village, they always dreamed of achieving peace in the chaotic world and bring prosperity to the village. They bet their lives of their dream!

Toad Boss: Manda and Orochimaru, Katsuyu and Tsunade, long time no see. What, planning some special reunion eh? Jiraiya?

Shikamaru: Damn I hate women. They are selfish and annoying. They always act all cordial and friendly, I can never tell if they are really getting along or not.

Choji: I know how to eat a lot and appreciate it at the same time.

Choji: The last bite. The end of the meal, the most precious morsel of meat. I won't let anyone take the last piece away from me.

Naruto (to Sasuke): I'm no longer the loser you once knew me as, I have changed!

Naruto (to Sasuke): Eh, what are you losing your cool for, that's so unlike you. What? Are you afr aid now that you challenged me to a fight huh Sasuke?

Lee Sensei: Being passionate is the greatest part of being young.

Lee Sensei: Hold on to your ambitions. You are young, go for it!

Lee Sensei: If you lose your dreams, you will end u suffering more than you are now . . .

Shikamaru: It's going to be troublesome, but it's someone I know and I can't just let it be. Well I will do what I can.

Sakura: Naruto I beg you, please bring Sasuke back. I couldn't do it, I couldn't stop him. The only person who can probably save Sasuke kun now is you Naruto.

Shikamaru: Even a lazy slob like me can't slack off on this mission. I am responsible for all your lives.

P.S. If you think i have missed any of the other quotes, please leave a comment [along with the episode title and time frame or manga page] so i can update the list. Thanks :)

Please do leave a comment and share for other Naruto fans across the world :))

© 2013 Pravab
HTML5 Powered with CSS3 / Styling, and Semantics

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Service and the Characteristics of Service: Intangibility, Inseparability, Variability and Perishability.

Naruto Volume 1 quotes [Episodes 1 - 7]

Naruto quotes [Volume 52-53: Episodes 484 - 504]