Naruto quotes [Volume 31-33: Episodes 254 - 299]

Source: http://onebill.deviantart.com

Lee Sensei: That was a strong enemy. Indeed it was a clone of me after all.

Lee Sensei (to Kakashi): I expect nothing less from my rival.

Naruto: I couldn't save Sasuke and I couldn't save Gaara. For three years I trained desperately but nothing has changed, has it?

Chiyo Sama: In this world of shinobi made by many foolish people, I am glad that someone such as yourself has appeared. My past . . . everything I have done has been nothing but one mistake after another; still in my very last moments, it looks like I will finally be able to set things right.

Tobi: I got it, I got it Zetsu san. With this I can become a member of Akatsuki too, right? There is an opening now (referring to Sasori's death.

Naruto (to Gaara): I guess this is when you normally shake hands and part ways but I am bad at that kind of thing.

Shino (to Naruto): Just because it's been a long time since we've met, you should at least recognize the face of a comrade because it's hurtful for the one who calls you.

Sai (to Naruto): You are fairly weak, so what do you have between your legs?

Captain Yamato: To take Kakashi senpai's place . . . that is indeed an honour.

Sai: Sorry about before but I just wanted to gauge the ability of my new team member. I just didn't know how much i'd have to look after the little prick with no balls.

Sai: In the “Root”, you have no name, you have no feelings, you have no past, you have no future; you only have missions.

Sai (to Sakura): To think a fake smile can be used in the way you used it, i'll have to remember that.

Jiraiya: There have been two times in my life where I almost died. The first time I was left with six ribs and both arms broken, as well as number of ruptured organs after trying to take a peek at some women bathing. Tsunade that was when you had your way with me and the second time was when I was training with Naruto after having witnessed his Kyuubi chakra form a fourth tail.

Jiraiya: Once the fourth tail sprouted, he lost all appreciation for his own actions and succumbed to pure destructive impulse. It was as though he had become a miniature Kyuubi demon fox.

Orochimaru: My oh my! You sure have become quite the Jinchuuriki Naruto-kun.

Orochimaru (about Naruto): Honestly, this boy simply amuses me to no end.

Orochimaru (to Sai): You really don't know about manners, child. When you talk to your superiors, it's polite to show your true face.

Captain Yamato (to Sakura): It's not what you do for Naruto that's important. It's how you feel about him that counts . . .

Captain Yamato (to Naruto): Relying on the strength of the Kyuubi isn't your true strength. If you rely only on the Kyuubi, not only will you hurt yourself, but it'll be strength that will hurt those close to you.

Captain Yamato (to Naruto): Your true strength isn't from the Kyuubi's power, and the reason you are able to stand Kyuubi's chakra is because of the strength of your own chakra.

P.S. If you think i have missed any of the other quotes, please leave a comment [along with the episode title and time frame or manga page] so i can update the list. Thanks :)

© 2013 Pravab
HTML5 Powered with CSS3 / Styling, and Semantics

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Service and the Characteristics of Service: Intangibility, Inseparability, Variability and Perishability.

Naruto Volume 1 quotes [Episodes 1 - 7]

Naruto quotes [Volume 52-53: Episodes 484 - 504]