Naruto Volume 10-11 quotes [Episodes 82 - 99]

Source: http://onebill.deviantart.com

Gai Sensei: For those who doesn't believe in themselves, hardwork is worthless.

Jiraiya Sensei (After Naruto asked about his identity): Al-right hold on. Thanks for asking. Mt. Myoboku-gama's holy master sennin, also known as toad sennin, remember it!

Naruto (to Jiraiya): What the hell do you mean by work? All you were doing was peeping into woman's bath, you pervert.

Jiraiya (to Naruto): You fool! I am not just a pervert. Peeping gives me inspiration to write a better novel.

Naruto (to Jiraiya): Take responsibility and help me with my training.

Jiraiya (to Naruto): I hate disrespectful and rude brats and I don't like man.

Naruto (to Jiraiya): Inspiration? Yeah right! I knew it, you are just a pervert, you nasty sennin.

3rd Hokage: You only get one life. There's no need to choose an impossible path. It's fine to live as you like and die as you like. However, protecting a precious person, you must not forget this no matter what path you choose; someone that you acknowledge with your heart, you trust and you love.

Naruto: Hey stupid fox, I’m letting you stay in my body, so instead of rent, lend me your chakra.

Nine Tails: If you die, I die too eh? To threaten me like this, what guts! Al-right here's a gift for coming this far.

Toad Boss, Gamabunta Sama: (after Naruto summons him for the first time): You little punk. What'cha doing on my head? Shut up you idiot!

Naruto (to Gamabunta): I'm the one who summoned you, so i'm your master. Got that you stupid toad?

Gaara: As you live, you need a reason otherwise it's the same as being dead.

Gaara: I came to this conclusion: “I exist to kill every human besides myself”. I finally found relief within the fear of death, of never knowing when someone would try to assassinate me. By continually killing the assassins, I understood the reason to continue living.

Gaara: Fighting for yourself, living while loving only yourself. If you think that everyone else simply exists to allow you to experience that feeling, nothing is better than that world. As long as there are people in this world for me to kill and continue to feel that joy of living, my existence will not vanish.

Hinata (to Naruto): When you cheered for me, I felt like I had become stronger. After the preliminaries ended, I started liking myself a little more. To other people it may not seem like I changed but I felt like I was able to change.

Naruto (to Hinata): Do you really think that I may appear strong to you because I act all tough because I am so frustrated from always failing?

Hinata (to Naruto): In my eyes, you are a proud failure. Because you fail, you have the strength to get back up because I believe that's what true strength is.

Naruto (to Hinata): I thought you were a plain looking dark wierdo but a person like you, I really like.

P.S. If you think i have missed any of the other quotes, please leave a comment [along with the episode title and time frame or manga page] so i can update the list. Thanks :)

Please do leave a comment and share for other Naruto fans across the world :))

© 2012 Pravab
HTML5 Powered with CSS3 / Styling, and Semantics

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Service and the Characteristics of Service: Intangibility, Inseparability, Variability and Perishability.

Naruto Volume 1 quotes [Episodes 1 - 7]

Naruto quotes [Volume 52-53: Episodes 484 - 504]