Naruto quotes [Volume 52-53: Episodes 484 - 504]

Source: http://onebill.deviantart.com

Sasuke (to Kakashi Sensei): The sharingan is the symbol of the Uchiha. A lowlife outsider like you has no right to go around showing that eye off.

Itachi (to Naruto): You want to bring Sasuke home but what will you do if he refuses to come? I am asking you what you would do if your 'brother' attacked the leaf?

Sasuke (to Naruto): In case you forgot, I am ex team 7.

Sasuke: By killing every last one of you until the leaf is crushed forever any link to the Uchiha will be served and our name will be purified. That is how I will revive my clan.

Naruto (thinking): It's funny Sasuke, you and I could have easily been standing in each other's shoes right now.

Naruto (to Sasuke {While Chidori and Rasengan connected}): You know why everyone hated me when I was a kid? It was because i had the nine tails inside of me. I hated all of them too. I wanted to get revenge on them. One misstep and I might have been thinking the same horrible things as you. I thought I would never have a real bonds with anyone, not until I met people like you and Iruka Sensei. I knew you were always alone. I felt better knowing there was someone like me, I wanted to hang out with you, it just made me happy but I couldn't. I was jealous of how skilled you were, so I turned into your rival. I wanted to be just like you. I started with nothing but I finally made a connection. We went on a missions as team 7 and I kept chasing you, wanting to be just as strong, just as cool as you. I am really glad I met you.

Naruto: Sasuke, do you remember what you told me back in the valley of the end? About top class ninja? One direct clash later I understand a lot more. We have become top class ninja Sasuke, both of us. So tell me did you see what was in my heart? How I really feel? Did you see what will happen if we fight again? We are both gonna die!!!

Naruto (to Sasuke): Our battle will be inevitable if you really attack the leaf. So keep your hatred, let it fester and hit me with it full force. I am the only one who can bear the full brunt of your hate, it's my job and no one else. I will bear the burden of your hatred and we will die together.

Naruto (to Sasuke): We will never be able to understand one another through words alone, I knew that from the moment I met you. The only way you and I can communicate properly is with our fist! Remember what I said before . . . we are both top class ninjas now!

Naruto (to Sasuke): Heheh if we really do take this all the way to the end and we both die, we won't be Uchiha, Jinchuuriki or anything. There will be no more burden to bear. We will come to understand one another in the next world.

Sasuke (to Naruto): I will never change. I don't want us to understand one another and I am not gonna die, you will.

Kakashi Sensei (to Naruto): Enough Naruto, I will handle Sasuke. You still have a dream, the dream of becoming a Hokage. Sasuke may have fallen but don't let him drag you down too.

Naruto (to Kakashi Sensei): How could I call myself a Hokage if I can't even save one friend?

Sasuke (to Tobi): I want Itachi's eyes. I want to destroy Naruto with my full powers. That's the only way to reject everything he stands for! Nothing more, nothing less . . .

Kiba (to Naruto): Once a dumbass, always a dumbass!

Naruto: I will need the nine tails chakra to fight Sasuke. I can't escape the fact that I am the nine tails Jinchuuriki. It's time for me to stop running.

Tsunade (to the Kages): The enemy is Uchiha Madara. If we lose our shot at victory because we are unwilling to use our full strength, we won't get a second chance, We need to strike hard with our full force.

Gaara (to Tsunade): Naruto will do totally absurd things for the sake of his comrades, that's precisely the problem.

Naruto (to Kyuubi): You are looking as evil as ever!

Kyuubi (to Naruto): You don't have what it takes to control me! You are nothing more than a tiny fragment of my hatred.

Itachi (to baby Sasuke): Don't cry Sasuke, your big brother is here to protect you, no matter what!

Naruto: If my mom's a babe and I look like her, that makes me a hunk, right? And you (to his mother, Kushina) have got a pretty hair, I bet that would have looked good on me too.

Kushina: Naruto, the mark on your back is the symbol of the hidden Eddy village. Even today, the leaf uses it as a symbol of friendship and goodwill.

Tobi (to Minato): You live up to the 'Yellow Flash' moniker.

Tobi (to Kushina): I came to rip the nine tails from your stomach and use it to crush the leaf.

Tobi (to Minato): You deserve the title of fourth Hokage . . . managing to wound me and wrest the fox from my control in one move.

Minato (to Kushina while performing a dead demon seal): Have a little faith, he is our son after all!

Minato (to Kushina): Turning your back on your country, on your village is just as bad as abandoning your child!

Kyuubi: Curse you, fourth Hokage!

Kushina (on her last breath): Naruto, don't be a fussy eater, eat a lot and grow up to be a big boy. Take your bath everyday, so to bed early and sleep well. Make friends, it doesn't matter how many but just make sure they are real friends, people you can trust and even few of those are enough. Study your ninjutsu. I was never very good at it, may be you will. Everyone has things they are good at and things they are not, don;t feel bad if you can't do it at all. Make sure you listen to your teachers at the academy, Remember to avoid the three vices of shinobi: don't borrow money if you can help it, save what you earn from your missions, no drinking until you are 20 and don't overdo it or you will ruin your body. And as for women . . . well I am a woman so I don't know what to say but there are only men and women in this world, and you will want girlfriend someday. Just try not to pick a weird one, try to find someone like your mother and the fourth warning, watch out for Jiraiya Sensei.

Kushina (to Naruto in her last breath): Naruto, you are going to experience a lot of pain and suffering, remember who you are. Find a goal . . . a dream and don't stop trying until it comes true.

Naruto (to Kushina): You filled me up with love before you put the nine tails in me, so here I am, happy and healthy. I am glad that I ended up being your son.

P.S. If you think i have missed any of the other quotes, please leave a comment [along with the episode title and time frame or manga page] so i can update the list. Thanks :)

© 2014 Pravab
HTML5 Powered with CSS3 / Styling, and Semantics

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Service and the Characteristics of Service: Intangibility, Inseparability, Variability and Perishability.

Naruto Volume 1 quotes [Episodes 1 - 7]