Naruto quotes [Volume 46-48: Episodes 423 - 453]

Source: http://onebill.deviantart.com

Danjo: With Katsuyu's techniques, Tasunade will be able to prevent total annihilation but there will still be some causalities. Those are a necessary sacrifice for us in order for me to become Hokage.

Kakashi: With my current chakra level, his (Choji) whole body is out of question and if I use it again, that will be the last of my stamina and my chakra and without a doubt I will die. But right now I have to entrust the living with this info, that's the best thing I can do right now to save Konoha.

Kakashi (in his final breath): Well, it looks like this is for me Obito, Rin. Obito, looks like this is as long as I will be able to be your eyes. I wasn't able to protect Rin, I broke my promise to you, forgive me. Obito, Rin, Master, I will be there soon.

Naruto (to Pa Toad): The code on your back is a message from Ero-Sennin to me. It's a code but also a message he left for me personally telling me never to give up, no matter what.

Naruto: I am Ero-Sennin's apprentice and if that message is my master 'Way of Ninja', then I can't afford to just stand around complaining.

Ebisu Sensei: Naruto is carrying on Jiraiya sama's will. He hasn't lost heart. That kid always just keeps on looking ahead.

Konohamaru (to Ebisu Sensei): I cannot run away from this fight. I promised Naruto that someday we would fight for the title of Hokage. He is my rival, that's why I can't just run away. If I do, Naruto won't be there waiting for me.

Konohamaru (to Pain): I am a genin of the Sarutobi clan named after this village. I am Saruboti Konohamaru and don't you forget it!

Pain (to Tsunade): If you kill someone. Someone else will kill you; Hatred binds you together.

Pain: War brings pain and injury and death to both sides.

Pain (to Tsunade): I want you to feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain and to know pain. Those who don't know pain can never know peace.

Tsunade (to pain): I am the fifth Hokage and I will never forgive you for trampling on the treasure, the dreams of those who came before me. As Hokage I will put a stop to you here and now.

Naruto (to Tsunade): There is no need for Konoha's Hokage to deal with the likes of these guys. You just go and enjoy a nice cup of tea or something.

Naruto: Tell everyone else not to try and help. It will be harder for me to fight if I have to protect everyone at the same time.

Shikamaru: Even the dead might have left some clues behind.

Naruto (to Pain): Peace? Justice? My master! My teacher! My friends! My village! How can you say that when you destroyed them all.

Pain: We both want the same thing. We both want the peace that Jiraiya spoke of. You and I are no different, we are both working for our own justice.

Pain (to Naruto): Everyone feels the pain of loss the same. We both know that pain. You are working for your justice and I for mine.

Pain (to Naruto): You are working for your justice and I for mine. We are just ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice. But if revenge is called justice, then that justice breeds yet more revenge and becomes a chain of hatred. Living within it, aware of the past, predicting the future; that is what it means to know history. We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninja is ruled by hatred.

Pain (to Naruto): How would you face this hatred in order to build peace?

Pain (to Naruto): With the power of the tailed beasts, I will build a weapon far more powerful than what it to destroy Konoha. It will be able to destroy an entire land in an instant. The world will them know the true pain and the fear of that pain will put an end to war, it will lead the world to stability and peace.

Pain (to Naruto): In this cursed world, a peace where people truly understand one another is nothing but a fantasy.

Hinata (to Pain): I won't let you lay another finger on Naruto.

Hinata (to Naruto): I know I am of no match with him (Pain). I am just being selfish, I am here on my own free will.

Hinata (to Naruto): I used to always cry and give up. I nearly went the wrong way but you showed me the right way. I was always chasing you, wanting to overtake you. I just wanted to walk with you, I wanted to be with you, You changed me, your smile saved me, so I am not afraid to die protecting you because I love you.

Pain (to Naruto): Love breeds sacrifice which breeds hatred.

Kyuubi (to Naruto): Destroy everything, destroy everything that hurts you.

Kyuubi (to Naruto): Give your heart to me, I will save you from the pain.

Minato: The seal is set so that if 8 tails are released, I will appear within your consciousness. I didn't want that to happen, I never wanted to see you again nine tails. But I looked forward to seeing how my son had grown, so I guess you could call it even.

Naruto (punching Minato): Why did you seal the fox inside your own son? Do you know how much trouble it has caused me?

Naruto (to Minato): I am the son of the 4th Hokage, so I can deal with it.

Minato (to Naruto): The reason I sealed half the fox's chakra inside you is because I believed you could use it . . . because you are my son.

Minato (to Naruto): Trying to save the things you love breeds war. As long as love exists, there will be hatred.

Naruto (to Minato): If you and pervy sage couldn't do it, how can I? That's not fair! I am stupid and I am not a great ninja.

Jiraiya (to kid Nagato): When people get hurt, they learn to hate. When people hurt others, they become hated and are racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind, pain allows people to grow.

Pain (to Naruto): Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. As long as people live, so will hatred too.

Naruto (to Pain): I will break the curse. If there is such a thing as peace, I will find it, I won't give up.

Nagato (as a kid to Jiraiya): Peace . . . I don't know how to get there but someday I will break the curse. If there is such a thing as peace, I will find it.

Pain (to Naruto): We studied under the same master, we should therefore be able to understand each other.

Pain (to Naruto): You are an odd kid. You remind me of myself when I was younger. I couldn't believe in what Jiraiya believe in or in the man himself. But you chose a different path. In you I can see a different future. I will believe in you Uzumaki Naruto.

Pain (to Naruto):War brings death and wounds and pain to both sides. There is nothing harder to accept than the deaths of those you love, so you believe they could never die especially those who haven't known war like you generation. You try to find the meaning in death but there is only pain and hatred, that you don't know what to do with. Dying like trash, never-ending hatred, pain that never heals; that is war.

P.S. If you think i have missed any of the other quotes, please leave a comment [along with the episode title and time frame or manga page] so i can update the list. Thanks :)

© 2014 Pravab
HTML5 Powered with CSS3 / Styling, and Semantics

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Service and the Characteristics of Service: Intangibility, Inseparability, Variability and Perishability.

Naruto Volume 1 quotes [Episodes 1 - 7]

Naruto quotes [Volume 52-53: Episodes 484 - 504]