Naruto quotes [Volume 41-42: Episodes 370 - 389]

Source: http://onebill.deviantart.com

Sasuke: Naruto, he never gives up!

Orochimaru (to Jiraiya and Tsunade): Why don't we just kill them and be done with? All these kids orphaned by the war have nothing but pain and suffering waiting for them. It would be much more merciful to just kill them now.

Jiraiya (Talking about Koran, Yahiko and Nagato): Look Orochimaru, you and Tsunade go on ahead, I will take care of them for a while. Just until they can fend for themselves. It's the least I can do to make up for all this (talking about the great ninja war).

Yahiko (to Nagato): Quit crying. You are supposed to be a boy. Everyone will think that the hidden rain village is full of wussies!

Yahiko: It always rain here and I hate it. It's like the whole country is a big crybaby! I am gonna change it and protect everyone! So please Jiraiya Sensei, train us!

Jiraiya (Looking at kid Nagato): Those eyes . . . It couldn't be. This boy, he's . . . That ripple like pattern, how is this possible??? Those eyes . . . of the three great eyes techniques. They are without question the most powerful, the Rinnegan!

Jiraiya (to child Nagato):Nagato, I don't know if what you did was right or wrong. But Yahiko only survived because of you. Protecting your friend, at least was definitely the right thing to do.

Jiraiya (to child Nagato): Being hurt inevitably breeds feelings of hatred towards your attacker but when we hurt others, we have to deal with their hatred for us, and our own feelings of guilt. But knowing what it feels like to be hurt is exactly why we try to be kind to others, that's what makes us human.

Pain: Too many people die in this place, their pain was what caused me to grow up.

Pain: Even an ignorant and foolish child can grow up into a man once he knows pain. One's word and thought's will change accordingly.

Pain (to Jiraiya): Sensei, you are still merely a man. But within that endless life of pain, I continued to grow and ceased to be a man. Yes the man, became a god.

Pain (to Jiraiya): I shall put an end to this pitiful world where men do nothing but fight. That is the work of a God.

Pain (to Jiraiya): People, countries, the world . . . They shall all know pain.

Pain (to Jiraiya): Pain will force the world to mature, the same way it forced me.

Pain (to Jiraiya): The hand of god is necessary to guide the world, to set it on the path of maturity. This world is still a child.

Pain (to Jiraiya): Truly you have been unable to mature, you are as much as fool as you always were.

Jiraiya (to Pain): You can never overestimate or underestimate your enemy, no matter who he is.

Jiraiya (to Pain): Nagato, you followed the wrong path.

Suigetsu (to Kisame): Since we are stuck here waiting for Sasuke, how about we kill some time? Let's have a little fun, Kisame Senpai!

Sasuke: What do I see Itachi? With the power I have gained, I see one thing that is crystal clear; I see you dead.

Jiraiya (in his final moment): The true measure of a shinobi is not how he lives but how he dies, it's not what they do in life but what they did before dying that proves their worth. Thinking back on it, my story is one full of failures. Tsunade turned me down every time, I couldn't save my friend (talking about Orochimaru) and I failed to protect both my student (Minato, 4th Hokage) and my teacher (Sarutobi, 3rd Hokage). Compared with the great Hokages who came before me, my accomplishments have been petty and insignificant. I wanted to die like them. I had come to a conclusion about how my life would end a long time ago. I lived believing my shortcomings were just amusing distractions, that my failures would build character and in return after all those losses and mistakes, I would be granted one final adventure and die a death befitting a true shinobi. I was really passionate about it heheh but this isn't how I wanted it to turn out.

Jiraiya: Never give up, that was a choice I had to make. Naruto, you are the destined child and I know it . . . the rest is up to you.

Jiraiya: That ending was a little better. The frog at the bottom of the well drifts off into the great ocean. Heheh yup pretty honourable, pretty darn honourable. I guess it's time for me to put down my pen. Oopss right, I need a title for the next book, let's see. Ah! Got it . . . “The Tale of Uzumaki Naruto”, Perfect!

Itachi (to Sasuke): I can't force you to believe me, that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true, That's how they define 'reality'. But what does it mean to be correct or true? Merely vague concepts . . . their reality may all be mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their world, shaped by their beliefs?

Itachi (to Sasuke): A man whose eyes tamed the nine-tails and controlled it like a pet. The only person in history to learn the Sharingan's final secret, an invincible immortal; that's who Uchiha Madara is!

Itachi: The more you use those eyes, the quicker their descent into an all encompassing darkness; that is the inevitable fate of all who obtain the Mangekyou Sharingan. In exchange for their extraordinary power, the user ends up sealing his own eyes away, forever robbing himself of the light!

Itachi (to Sasuke): Our clan was forever tainted because they couldn't stop flaunting their power.

Amaterasu burns anything that enters the eye's field of vision,the unholy black flame that consumes everything. The black flames that consumes even fire itself, this is Amaterasu.

P.S. If you think i have missed any of the other quotes, please leave a comment [along with the episode title and time frame or manga page] so i can update the list. Thanks :)

© 2013 Pravab
HTML5 Powered with CSS3 / Styling, and Semantics

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Service and the Characteristics of Service: Intangibility, Inseparability, Variability and Perishability.

Naruto Volume 1 quotes [Episodes 1 - 7]

Naruto quotes [Volume 52-53: Episodes 484 - 504]