Naruto quotes [Volume 34-35: Episodes 300 - 319]

Source: http://onebill.deviantart.com

Sai: 'Sai' is a name that was assigned to me merely for the purpose of this mission. In reality, I am nobody.

Naruto: Way back, I used to hate Sasuke. But once I got used to being with him I realized that he's really a lot of fun to be around. He is the person that more than anyone else accepted me and my existence.

Naruto: Sasuke is my friend and he represents bonds that I waited so long to receive.

Naruto (to Sai about Orochimaru): If my arms get ripped off, I will just kick him to death; If my legs get ripped off, I will just bite him to death; If my head gets ripped off, I will just stare him to death and if my eyes gets ripped out, I will just curse him to death.

Naruto: Even if it means getting torn to pieces, I am going to take Sasuke back from Orochimaru no matter what!

Sasuke: I broke my bond with Naruto. I carry another bond and it's one of Hatred with my brother.

Sasuke: Having many bonds leads my strongest ambition astray, it weakens your important feelings.

Naruto: A person who cannot even save one of his friend can hardly become a Hokage, Isn't that right Sasuke?

Kyuubi: Kuku, Now is your chance Naruto. Show them what our power can do. What's wrong? Why are you hesitating? YOU NEED MY POWER DON'T YOU? Tell me Who do you want to kill?

Naruto (After seeing Sai with Sakura): My plan for the two of us walking together as a date is ruined!

Hidan: Before we start, let me offer my prayers to God.

Hidan (to Two-tailed): What? Kill who? You are starting to piss me off. Getting all enthusiastic like that and when I get pissed, the blood starts rushing to my head.

Hidan: In Jashin, we believe in slaughter. Anything less than utter destruction is a sin.

Hidan: If we kill this monk, we will go straight to hell.

Kakuzu: Even in hell, money takes precedence.

Kakashi Sensei (thinking about Naruto): Jiraiya Sama, how the hell did you ever teach this kid a jutsu like rasengan?

Asuma Sensei: When you are facing an opponent that is stronger than you, sacrificed have to be made if you want to protect the king.

P.S. If you think i have missed any of the other quotes, please leave a comment [along with the episode title and time frame or manga page] so i can update the list. Thanks :)

© 2013 Pravab
HTML5 Powered with CSS3 / Styling, and Semantics

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Service and the Characteristics of Service: Intangibility, Inseparability, Variability and Perishability.

Naruto Volume 1 quotes [Episodes 1 - 7]

Naruto quotes [Volume 52-53: Episodes 484 - 504]