Naruto quotes [Volume 38: Episodes 340 - 349]

Source: http://onebill.deviantart.com

Ino: Acting cool and screwing up . . . that's pretty much the same old Naruto.

Naruto: Kakashi Sensei, I know teamwork is important, you've taught me. But I wanna cross the dangerous bridge myself. If I can't make it to the other side, I will be a kid forever.

Naruto (to Choji): Don't compare me with Shikamaru, that's not fair.

Kakashi Sensei (thinking about Naruto): He came up with a new strategy to ensure the jutsu would hit after the first attempt failed, and he did it fast. Naruto's gotten so strong, he surpassed me.

Kakashi Sensei (thinking about Naruto): Taking a jutsu that even the fourth couldn't complete farther than I could ever hope to. It's almost time for his generation to take charge of our world.

Kakashi Sensei: The next generation will always surpass the previous one. It's one of the never ending cycles in life.

Shikamaru (talking to Kurenai about Asuma): I could say I am not sad but I would be lying. The problem is I am too old to be acting like a kid, so I can't lie around crying about it either.

Shikamaru: When I was a kid, i'd always brush away my responsibilities off as 'troublesome'. That's why I messed up so often and Asuma would have to protect me, He made for a weird teacher that I could never quite figure out but I always thought he was the coolest adult I knew. And now it's my turn.

Shikamaru (to Kurenai): I will have to protect your kid once it is born, so I have gotta grow up to be a cool adult too.

Shikamaru: The unborn children who will grow up to be the next generation of leaf ninja; they are the King.

Orochimaru (to Sasuke): You will never be able to kill Itachi if you can't even kill your emotions.

Sakura (to Naruto): It's broken in so many places, your body cannot handle that Jutsu. Don't use it unless you are out of options, okay? You are gonna kill yourself if you use it too much.

Naruto (to Sai): Forget books! You need to learn how to read people's faces. You killed the mood!

Kakashi Sensei (to Naruto): You have come a long way Naruto. You are at least on equal footing with me . . . probably even better. But don't ever forget that a powerful jutsu comes with a lot of risks to the user.

Sasuke (to Orochimaru): I have nothing more to learn from you. I won't show you any mercy either, even if you beg for it.

Sasuke (to Orochimaru): You are weaker than me, there's no point in sacrificing my body to you any more.

Sasuke (to Orochimaru): You only wanted my body because you couldn't handle Itachi right, mister 'Great Sennin Genius'?

Sasuke (to Orochimaru): Perhaps the world at large would consider you gifted but you are nowhere near the level of an Uchiha.

Sasuke (to Orochimaru): You claim to be seeking the reason behind existence yet all you do is make petty excuses for playing God with people's life.

Sasuke (to Orochimaru): You will have a chance to fly snake . . . in the talons of a hawk.

Orochimaru (to Sasuke): Those eyes, heheh those eyes will be mine!

Orochimaru: I refuse I will not die here! I refuse to let this happen! I am Orochimaru, I am immortal!

Orochimaru: I am destined to discover the true meaning behind everything, destined to take control of everything in the world . . .

Konohamaru: Here I come Naruto-nichan! Sexy no jutsu girl on girl version!

P.S. If you think i have missed any of the other quotes, please leave a comment [along with the episode title and time frame or manga page] so i can update the list. Thanks :)

© 2013 Pravab
HTML5 Powered with CSS3 / Styling, and Semantics

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Service and the Characteristics of Service: Intangibility, Inseparability, Variability and Perishability.

Naruto Volume 1 quotes [Episodes 1 - 7]

Naruto quotes [Volume 52-53: Episodes 484 - 504]