Naruto Volume 9 quotes [Episodes 73 - 81]

Source: http://onebill.deviantart.com
[Now the next match: Naruto Vs Kiba]

Kiba [After announcement of his match against Naruto]: ha-ha Lucky! We can definitely beat him Akamaru.

Naruto: Don't under-estimate me.

Naruto: I let you hit me to test your strength. You should stop acting tough too. Use your dog or whatever.

Neji (After Naruto Bit Kiba): He bites someone and then gets pissed. What a funny guy.

Hinata (Thinking): Naruto kun isn't weak. Unlike me, he has always believed in his self-worth. I really thought that was incredible because I understand how difficult that is. Nobody would even look at him, Nobody tried to acknowledge him but right now everyone is watching you Naruto, everyone is acknowledging you.

Naruto (to Kiba): If you're gonna compete with me for the Hokage name i'm gonna whip you like a dog.

Kiba (to Hinata) Listen Hinata. The only guys remaining are you, Choji, Neji, lee, the sound nin and that sand guy. If you get that sand guy then forfeit immediately. And also if you get Neji, do the same. He's cruel to you, you'll get beaten up to a Pulp.

Neji: People cannot change themselves. Losers are losers, their personality and strength will not change.

Neji: Because people cannot change, differences are born and expressions like elite and losers are created. Looks, brains, ability, size, personality – all people judge and are judged are in these values. Based on these unchangeable factors, people discriminate and are discriminated against and they suffer within their own means.

Naruto (Shouting to Neji): Stop deciding things about people idiot! Kick that bastard's ass Hinata!

Hinata (thinking): I have always watched you Naruto kun, watched you for all these years. I don't know why but when I look at you I feel that if I try my best, even I can do it; that I am worth something, that's how I begin to feel.

Neji (to Naruto): Hey the loser over there. I'd like to tell you two things. If you're a shinobi, then cut out the pathetic cheering of others and one more, in the end a loser is a loser, they cannot change.

Lee: Naruto kun, I understand your feelings so much that it hurts. But the fighting should occur in the matches. Whether a loser can defeat an elite through the power of hard-work or not, that's something to look forward to in the main test.

Lee: You fell for it. If you say you wanna be last it won't happen. It's a rule that if you throw a stone to try to hit an electric pole, you miss but if you throw it to miss, it will hit!

P.S. If you think i have missed any of the other quotes, please leave a comment [along with the episode title and time frame or manga page] so i can update the list. Thanks :)

Please do leave a comment and share for other Naruto fans across the world :))

© 2012 Pravab
HTML5 Powered with CSS3 / Styling, and Semantics

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Service and the Characteristics of Service: Intangibility, Inseparability, Variability and Perishability.

Naruto Volume 1 quotes [Episodes 1 - 7]

Naruto quotes [Volume 52-53: Episodes 484 - 504]