Naruto Volume 1 quotes [Episodes 1 - 7]

Source: http://onebill.deviantart.com

Naruto : Shut up you idiots!! None of you guys could do something this horrible. But i can. I am incredible!!!

Iruka Sensei: You Dumbass! Don’t invent stupid skills! (to Naruto after he shows ‘Sexy No Jutsu’)

Naruto: One day i am going to get the Hokage name and then i’m going to surpass all the previous Hokages!

Mizuki: 12 years ago .. you know about the demon fox being sealed right? A new rule was created for this village. T9he rule is that nobody is allowed to talk about the fact that you are the demon fox.

3rd Hokage: He has never known a parent’s love and is hated by all the villagers because of that incident. So to get attention, he makes a lot of trouble. He’s seeking acknowledgement of his existance, in any possible way.

Iruka Sensei: After my parents died, there was nobody to compliment me or acknowledge me. I was so sad. I would always act like an idiot to get people’s attention since i wasn’t able to do well in things like school and get attention that way. It was better than being nothing. So i kept acting like an idiot. It was so painful.

Iruka Sensei (to Mizuki): He is one of my excellent student. He may not be the hardest worker and he’s clumsy so nobody accepts him. But he is different, he isn’t the demon Fox anymore. He is a memner of the Hidden leaf village. He is Uzumaki Naruto.

3rd Hokage (about Konohamaru being with Naruto): The fact that he’s with Naruto is a bit worringsome. Hopefully he won’t pick up anything stupid (talking about Sexy No Jutsu).

Konohamaru (to Naruto): I’m named after the village. But even though everyone is used to that name here, nobody ever calls me that. When everyone sees me or calls me . . . all they see is Hokage’s grandson. Nobody sees me as me. I’m sick of that!

Naruto (to Konohamaru): Idiot! Who would acknowledge a punk like you? The Hokage name isn’t so easy that a brat could take it.

Naruto (to Konohamaru): Hokage, hokage .... If you want the name that much, then kick my ass first!!!

3rd Hokage (to Iruka Sensei): The adults of the village don’t see Naruto in the way 4th Hokage planned to. Not only that but because of their attitude towards him, it’s been passed down to the children as well.

3rd Hokage (to Iruka Sensei): When a person hates and doesn’t acknowledge another’s existence . . . the eyes that they use when looking at him are frighteningly cold!

Naruto (to Konohamaru): If you want an incredible title like Hokage that everyone will acknowledge, you better be prepared. There ain’t going to be any short-cuts!

Konohamaru (to Naruto): Stop lecturing me as if you are importan. I’m not letting you be my boss any longer. From now on, we’re rivals.

Naruto (to Iruka Sensei): Why does an outstanding ninja like me have to be on the same team as that bum (talking about sasuke)?

Iruka Sensei (to Naruto): Sasuke’s grade were first among all 27 graduates. Naruto you were dead last.

Sasuke (to Sakura): The sadness of having a parent yell at you is nowherenear what he (talking about naruto not having a parent) feels. You’re annoying.

Narutuo (giving his introduction): My name is Uzumaki Naruto. I like cup ramen. What i like even more is the resturant ramen Iruka Sensei buys me. What i dislike is waiting 3 minutes for the cup ramen to cook.

Naruto: My dream is to surpass Hokage and then have all the people of this village acknowledge my existance!

Sasuke: My name is Uchiha Sasuke. There are tons of things i dislike but i don’t really like anything. And i don’t want to use the word dream but i have an ambition: the rescurretion of my clan and to kill a certain man.

Kakashi Sensei (to Naruto): A ninja isn’t supposed to get caught from behind.

Kakashi Sensei (to Naruto): Think before using a jutsu or it will be used against you.

Kakashi Sensei (to Naruto): And also, don’t fall for such obvious traps, idiot!

Kakashi Sensei (to Naruto): A ninja must be able to read what’s underneath the underneath.

Sasuke: I am an avanger. I have to become stronger than that man.

P.S. If you think i have missed any of the other quotes, please leave a comment [along with the episode title and time frame or manga page] so i can update the list. Thanks :)

Please do leave a comment and share for other Naruto fans across the world :))

© 2012 Pravab
HTML5 Powered with CSS3 / Styling, and Semantics

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Service and the Characteristics of Service: Intangibility, Inseparability, Variability and Perishability.

Naruto quotes [Volume 52-53: Episodes 484 - 504]