Naruto Volume 15-16 quotes [Episodes 127 - 144]

Source: http://onebill.deviantart.com

Gaara: Fighting is all about putting the lives of others and your own on the line, to fight to the death . . .

Gaara (to Sasuke): Defeating a man strong enough to hurt me and utterly destroying him . . . that's what gives me even greater sense of existence.

Gaara (to Sasuke): You are weak. You are too soft because your hatred isn't strong enough. The power of hate is the power to kill, the power to kill is the power of vengeance . . .

Gaara: I came into this world stealing life away from a woman I would've called my mother. Having this body possessed by the incarnation of sand . . . I am to become the strongest shinobi. I am a born monster.

Gaara: I fight for my sake only and I live to love no one but myself. As long as mankind exists for me to kill, my existence will never end.

Naruto (to Gaara): They are my comrades. You leave them alone or else I will kick your ass.

The Boss son summoned (looking at Naruto): What the?? It's only a kid! Gimme snacks if you wanna ask a favour otherwise I won't play with you.

Sasuke (to Naruto): I already lost everything before. I don't ever want to watch those dear to me die before my eyes again . . .

Naruto: Strength doesn't come from fighting alone. Real strength is not what you have when fighting for only yourself . . .When you have something special you want to protect, only then can you become truly strong.

137 cover: The name Hokage is a promise to die to protect the village, the light of the leaf!

3rd Hokage (to Orochimaru): True strength is not in mastery of ninjutsu. I was never able to teach you . . . when they are protecting something important, that's when a Shinobi's true strength appears . . .

Naruto (to Gaara): Being alone . . . being incomplete, what you must feel, what your pain must be, I understand that . . .But for the people that are precious to me, to be able to . . . the people that are precious to me, if you are hurting them and if you are trying to kill them, I will stop you . . .because they rescued me from the hell of being alone. They acknowledged my existence, that's why they are all the most important

Orochimaru (to Kabuto): Stop saying words to comfort me, or I will kill you . . .

Jiraiya Sensei: Unlucky for you, I am not a type for a Hokage.

Jiraiya Sensei (to Naruto): I heard this is where you go to all the time . . . it's really true. You always come here to eat ramen.

Naruto: Haaaa! It's the pervert sennin!

Kisame: So you're already acquainted with Itachi huh! Then I also need to introduce myself. Kisame Hoshigaki. Now then, we all have been acquainted.

Itachi (to Kurenai): Gen-jutsu at that level has no effect on me . . .

Kisame (to Kakashi): Well well you know my name, I am honoured.

P.S. If you think i have missed any of the other quotes, please leave a comment [along with the episode title and time frame or manga page] so i can update the list. Thanks :)

Please do leave a comment and share for other Naruto fans across the world :))

© 2013 Pravab
HTML5 Powered with CSS3 / Styling, and Semantics

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Service and the Characteristics of Service: Intangibility, Inseparability, Variability and Perishability.

Naruto Volume 1 quotes [Episodes 1 - 7]

Naruto quotes [Volume 52-53: Episodes 484 - 504]