Naruto Volume 12-14 quotes [Episodes 100 - 126]

Source: http://onebill.deviantart.com

Neji (to Naruto): Look closer at reality! Those that become Hokage are born into that destiny. You don't become it by trying, it is decided by destiny. Only one, the only one destiny that every person shares in death!

Naruto (to Neji): Main family, branch family . . . I don't know what the hell happened but piece of shit like you who call other people losers, I will never forgive!

Shikamaru: WHOA he won! SERIOUSLY? I had assumed he was a lame-ass type like me. Everyone's cheering him. He's totally a kick-ass type. Plus I probably can't beat him, how depressing.

Shikamaru: You know, I don't really want to fight and I don't care if I become a chuunin or not. But i'm not going to lose to a girl.

Shikamaru (thinking): A guy just can't go around hitting women.

Shikamaru: Oh man, those clouds are so lucky, so free. More to the point I didn't feel like doing this at all to begin with . . .

Shikamaru (thinking): I only became a ninja because I thought life would be more interesting as one. I suppose things aren't gonna be that simple..

Asuma (talking about Shikamaru): He always claimed that it was too much hassle to even move the pencil for the academy written exams, it seems that he would always sleep through his tests.

Gai Sensei: It is the copy ninja Kakashi's sole original technique. It's a technique specially for assassination. The speed of the stab and the great amount of chakra that creates the heightened flesh. Because this chakra is concentrated in the hand and with the speed of the user, you hear chi chi chi chi chi . . . it produces a special sound like a Thousand Birds are running towards you. Thus that technique is called CHIDORI.

Shikamaru: Ok, listen up! An ambush is a basic tactic that's very favourable to the user but there are two necessary conditions that must be met. The first is that those fleeing must move without making noise and discover the enemy first! The second is to locate and quickly conceal themselves in a place and position where you can take them off guard and ensure you cause the maximum damage to them.

Shikamaru: The enemy's a ninja squad that has been organized for this plan, where as we have an idiot (referring to Naruto), a kunoichi with no special ability (referring to Sakura), a dog and the best guy at running away, me!

Shikamaru: 'Sigh' I was going to be a so-so ninja and earn a ok salary, marry a regular girl who'd be neither a beauty or a hag, have two kids. First a girl, then after that a boy. Then i'd retire when my oldest girl got married and my son became independent . . . After that i'd play Shoji all day long, living a relaxed and easy retired life.

3rd Hokage: To me the leaf isn't just an organization. Every year there are a lot of shinobi born and raised in the leaf village. They live , fight in order to protect the village and t protect what's precious to the, they'll go to their death. Even if we are not related by blood, those of the village like these are to me, my most precious, most important family.

1st Hokage: The fellow countrymen of the leaf make up each part of my body, those of the village believe in me and I believe in them . . . That's what being a Hokage is.

2nd Hokage: Listen monkey (to 3rd Hokage), protect those who love the village and believe in you and you must raise one who you can entrust to carry on the next generation.

P.S. If you think i have missed any of the other quotes, please leave a comment [along with the episode title and time frame or manga page] so i can update the list. Thanks :)

Please do leave a comment and share for other Naruto fans across the world :))

© 2013 Pravab
HTML5 Powered with CSS3 / Styling, and Semantics

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Service and the Characteristics of Service: Intangibility, Inseparability, Variability and Perishability.

Naruto Volume 1 quotes [Episodes 1 - 7]

Naruto quotes [Volume 52-53: Episodes 484 - 504]