Naruto quotes [Volume 36-37: Episodes 320 - 339]

Source: http://onebill.deviantart.com

Kakashi Sensei: Naruto, you are the only shinobi in the world who can surpass the fourth, I believe in you.

Hidan: That hurts damn it! What's your problem?

Hidan: If they can kill me, I want them to kill me.

Asuma: If we run away without showing a fighting spirit, we will all be annihilated.

Hidan: The preparations are now set. Be prepared because you will be in so much pain.

Hidan: The pain present when someone dies permeates through my body. It goes beyond pain and turns into decadence.

Hidan (to Shikamaru): Fuck you, you little shit! After I get free, I am gonna rip you to shreds, then burn you to ash, then grind you to dust!

Hidan: It freaking hurts dude! Freaking cutting off my head like that. . . you have any idea how much it stings? Do you?

Kakuzu (to Hidan): Not only are your rituals long, but your battles and your speeches . . . man you take forever on everything!

Hidan: I should curse that fucking leader next time, damn it!

Asuma (to Ino): You are very confident and you how to take care of yourself. Choji and shikamaru . . .. these guys are kind of clumsy, so take care of them. And don't you lose to Sakura, in ninjutsu or in love.

Asuma (to Choji): You are a gentle guy who thinks of his friends feelings, that's why you will become a stronger ninja than anyone; always believe in ourself.

Shikamaru (Sobbing): I knew I would hate smoking, the damn smoke gets in my eyes!

Tsunade (to Shikamaru): You are the last person I had expected who would put revenge before common sense. You will get yourself killed.

Shikamaru: We are not stupid enough to go in there with the intention of dying.

Shikamaru (after Asuma Sensei death): If I let it go, i'd live the rest of my life regretting it and I cannot think of a more troublesome way to live.

Tsunade: Grow up! shinobi will always be surrounded by death. Some deaths are harder to deal with than others but if you can't get over them, you will never survive.

Deidara: Kakuzu, Hidan . . . If you are going to Konoha, I have got one bit of advice. A Jinchuuriki called Naruto lives there, if you run into him take precautions.

Kakuzu (to Shikamaru about Hidan): You actually think, unlike my partner.

Kakuzu (to Shikamaru): Even if you analyze every aspect of a battle, things don't go according to the plan.

Hidan (to Shikamaru): Even if you destroy my body and I am left with nothing but my head, I will escape somehow and when I do, I will find you and bite your fuckin' throat out.

Hidan (to Shikamaru): I don't need my body to kill you, I will bite you to death, mother fucker!

P.S. If you think i have missed any of the other quotes, please leave a comment [along with the episode title and time frame or manga page] so i can update the list. Thanks :)

© 2013 Pravab
HTML5 Powered with CSS3 / Styling, and Semantics

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Service and the Characteristics of Service: Intangibility, Inseparability, Variability and Perishability.

Naruto Volume 1 quotes [Episodes 1 - 7]

Naruto quotes [Volume 52-53: Episodes 484 - 504]