Naruto quotes [Volume 22-26: Episodes 191 - 235]

Source: http://onebill.deviantart.com

Shikamaru: I am a bum whose favourite thing to do is watch the clouds and the last thing i'd what to be doing is to be leading a team and giving orders . . . but if there is something I can do for my team, it is to trust them.

Rock Lee: The leaf's proud azure breast has reincarnated . . . I am Rock Lee.

Shikamaru: I can't stand being protected by a woman.

Rock Lee: My teacher said to me that luck is a part of real strength . . .

Gaara: The person that's important to you isn't always good. Even if you know they are bad, a person can't defeat loneliness . . .

Sasuke: I have my own path. I won't let anyone lead me any other way. . . no matter who it is.

Sasuke: I have been awake all this time from a dream by my foolish self who dreamed of a future with comrades drunken with the assurance of peace. That is why I left the village, that's why I desired power.

Sasuke: The future is not where my dream is, it's in the past . . . that's where it'll always be.

Itachi: It's not wise to judge others by your preconceptions and their appearances.

Itachi: You forget what is most important to you because you cling to something small.

Itachi: True change cannot be made if it is bound by laws and limitations, predictions and imagination.

Itachi (to Sasuke): It would be worthless to kill someone like you my foolish little brother. If you want to kill me . . . curse me, hate me and live a ling and unsightly life. Run away and cling to your pitiful life and some day when you have the same 'eyes' as me, come before me.

Naruto: Seriously can you kill me calmly Sasuke?

Sasuke: Do you know Naruto that if both you and your opponent are first class ninjas, you can read inside each other's minds when your fists meet. There is no need for words . . .

Sasuke (to Naruto): What do you know about me? Someone like you without family or siblings . . . you had nothing in the first place, what do you understand about me?

Naruto (to Sasuke): I want to stop you because for me it's the first bond i've ever had. That's why I must stop you.

Sasuke (to Naruto): You are someone who knows the same pain of loneliness as I do and that pain makes a person stronger.

P.S. If you think i have missed any of the other quotes, please leave a comment [along with the episode title and time frame or manga page] so i can update the list. Thanks :)

Please do leave a comment and share for other Naruto fans across the world :))

© 2013 Pravab
HTML5 Powered with CSS3 / Styling, and Semantics

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Service and the Characteristics of Service: Intangibility, Inseparability, Variability and Perishability.

Naruto Volume 1 quotes [Episodes 1 - 7]

Naruto quotes [Volume 52-53: Episodes 484 - 504]