Naruto quotes [Volume 44-45: Episodes 403 - 422]

Source: http://onebill.deviantart.com

Tobi: Itachi is dead. Nothing stands in my way now. The leaf village is no longer “off limits”.

Sasuke: I don't want Itachi's eyes. The end result Itachi wanted to see is the exact opposite of what my eyes are about to witness. I can't grant his wishes, I am going to resurrect the Uchiha my own way.

Kisame: When you strike at the top, they shield themselves with the bottom.

Naruto (to Iruka Sensei): I wanted to keep Jiraiya watching me. I wanted him to be here when I became Hokage, to have him see me do more than just screw up!

Iruka Sensei (to Naruto): Jiraiya Sama had nothing but praise for you. He would brag constantly about you, about how you were practically his grandson. How you were a man who had inherited his spirit. He never doubted for a minute that you would grow up to be a wonderful Hokage.

Iruka Sensei (to Naruto): Jiraiya Sama will always be watching over you. I am sure he is looking down on you now, whenever he is. But if you just sit around sulking, he won't be able to brag about you. So don't stop being the person who earned all that praise, be yourself and cheer up! You are Jiraiya Sama prize pupil – the man who he acknowledged as being the best.

Naruto: I am going to get revenge for that Ero-Sennin. There is no way I am just gonna wait around here.

Naruto (talking about Jiraiya Sensei Sage mode training): That Ero-Sennin could do it, couldn't he? Then there I is no way I can fail. I will do it!

Fukasaku {Pa Toad} (to Naruto): Instead of using internal energy like you do for ninjutsu, Senjutsu uses energy you absorb from outside sources.

Pa Toad (to Naruto):You know how the Ninjutsu works Naruto chan? You combine your internal spiritual energy and physical stamina and mold them both into chakra then use that for your technique. With Senjutsu, you take that internal chakra and augment it with nature's energy creating a new much more powerful form of chakra. And all your Ninjutsu, genjutsu and even your hand to hand skills gets a serious power-up.

Pa Toad (to Naruto): So you got your internal spiritual energy, physical energy and the power of nature coming in from the outside. Techniques using chakra made from those three energy sources are called 'Senjutsu'.

Pa Toad (to Naruto): The way you make yourself one with the energy of nature is by learning to sense it and draw its current into your body. And as you make it part of yourself, you become able to freely control it's flow in and out of your body!

Pa Toad (to Naruto): It's all about balance; Spiritual energy, physical stamina and nature power. You can't just use Senjutsu without keeping all three in perfect harmony.

Naruto: My way of ninja is the same as the perverted hermit's.

Killer Bee: They aren't puns, my rhymes are fun, you twerp.

Killer Bee: I am the eight tails! I sting like a Bee!

Killer Bee: To dispel a genjutsu, you need a partner to inject their own chakra and disrupt your enemy's control over you. My partner is the eight tails within me. Illusions are useless against a Jinchuuriki who has tamed their beast.

Jiraiya (to Naruto): I can tell that hatred is becoming the dominating force in the shinobi world. I want to do something about that hatred but I still haven't figured out what that should be though. But someday, someday an age will come where we all truly understand one another. If i don't end up finding an answer, I am leaving the job to you.

Sasuke (to Tobi): You have shown me what lengths Itachi went through to protect the village. But to me the details of his life don't compare to the grief I have endured from losing him, I have made my choice. I have no intention of protecting the peaceful world that sacrificed him. Now that my eyes have been opened to the truth, I could never protect Konoha in the way he wanted and I could never pardon those three Konoha councillors. Lounging around, enjoying a peace paid for with Itachi's life . . . something the rest of Konoha is just as guilty of.

Sasuke (to Tobi): 'Inheriting Itachi's will is nothing more than pretty words to be politely suggested by people who don't understand true hate. If there are people who oppose how I choose to live, I will murder every last person they ever cared about. May be then they will understand the depths of my hatred.

Tobi: The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate.

Tsunade (to Advisor’s): Who do you think you are? You can't treat Naruto like a child forever, He has inherited the spirit of Konoha and he has grown up. He is going to surpass Jiraiya! He is not a hidden weapon to keep Konoha out of war, Uzumaki Naruto is one of the ninjas who protect this village.

Tsunade (to advisor’s): Just like my grandfather, the first Hokage had faith in you and entrusted you with the village, now it's your turn to have faith in these children and entrust it to them.

Tsunade: I want you to attach yourself to all the ninjas and everyone else in the village. Take my chakra and heal their wounds.

Tsunade: I will protect the village no matter what, I swear by the name of Hokage.

P.S. If you think i have missed any of the other quotes, please leave a comment [along with the episode title and time frame or manga page] so i can update the list. Thanks :)

© 2014 Pravab
HTML5 Powered with CSS3 / Styling, and Semantics

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Service and the Characteristics of Service: Intangibility, Inseparability, Variability and Perishability.

Naruto Volume 1 quotes [Episodes 1 - 7]

Naruto quotes [Volume 52-53: Episodes 484 - 504]