Naruto quotes [Volume 49-51: Episodes 454 - 483]

Source: http://onebill.deviantart.com

Naruto (to Raikage): I want you to stop Sasuke Uchiha's execution. I know it's a lot to ask but I have to try. Sasuke is my friend and I can't sit back and watch him be killed.

Raikage (looking at Naruto bow): A ninja should not be so quick to bow before another, Ninjas respect actions and strength. There should be no compromise between ninjas.

Naruto (Thinking): Sasuke, where are you now? What are you thinking? Are you thinking of me, Sakura and Kakashi even a little? You defeated your brother and got your revenge. Do you feel better? Or has it just gotten worse?

Gaara (to Sasuke): I have realized that living for revenge doesn't solve anything. It's not too late for you. Don't escape into your own little world possessed by hatred, you won't be able to return.

Sasuke (to Gaara): Gaara, my defence is even more absolute than yours.

Mizukage: I have to admit, up close you are a real cutie, Mr. Uchiha! (looking at Sasuke)

Mizukage (to Sasuke): It's never easy for me to end the life of a handsome man, but it's time for you to die.

Tobi: No more grudges, no more war. Everything will be one with me. Everyone will be united. That is my moon's eye plan.

Raikaze (to Tobi): You are insane. I won't hand the world over to you.

Gaara (to Tobi): Your illusionary peace is a pathetic substitute.

Mizukage (to Tobi): What would there be in your world? Nothing! No dreams, no hope; it's nothing more than an escape.

Sakura (to Naruto): Sasuke kun just keeps getting further from me. But Naruto. You have always stayed by my side, you have encouraged me. I finally realized who you really are Naruto.

Sakura (to Naruto): That mischievous little dummy I knew, little by little is becoming this great and important man and I have been watching from right next to him. But all Sasuke's done is commit crime and break my heart. More and more, he is becoming a different person than who he was, so distant. But Naruto, you are right here where I can touch you, you make me feel safe.

Naruto (to Sakura): I hate people who live to themselves.

Kisame: When I am facing an amazingly strong opponent, I am also getting stronger in the same proportion. I won't tire and I won't die. That's why I have been called a Bijju without tails.

Sai (to Naruto): I don't think she can just stand by and watch as he plunges headlong towards evil. She wants to save him from a life of evil because she loves him and I think she is prepared to do whatever it takes, even if it means killing the one she loves.

Sai (to Naruto): She also knows that might make you hate her. That's her way of making up for trying to saddle you with a lifelong burden. She's always relied on you too much so now she is going to do everything alone.

Gaara (to Naruto): Naruto just so you know, there will be a war to protect the Hachibi and Kyubi, in other words you. For the sake of ninja world and as the Kazekage, I will guard you with my life. If a member of Akatsuki, Uchiha Sasuke stands in the way of the ninja coalition, I will show no mercy.

Gaara (to Naruto): I used to think 'friend' was just another word, nothing more and nothing less. But when I met you, I realized what was the word's meaning. Think about it's meaning and about what you are trying to do for Sasuke.

Danjo (to Sasuke): To be a shinobi is to sacrifice oneself. Closing your eyes to the sunlight, distinguishing yourself in the shadows, that is the true form of a ninja.

Tobi (to Danjo): Because you managed to get your hands on some Sharingan's, you underestimated a sharingan user in a fight and that was your downfall.

Sasuke (to Danjo): This is a battle of eyes, don't mess with the Uchiha.

Danjo (to Sasuke): This is for Konoha, for the ninja world, so I can't die now. I will do anything to survive. I am the only one who can change this world.

Danjo (to 3rd Hokage): My father and grandfather died as ninjas in battle. Self-sacrifice is a ninja's duty.

2nd Hokage (to his team): I will be the decoy. You are the bright young flames who must protect the village.

2nd Hokage: Sarutobi, you must protect those who have faith in you and who love the village and train up those to whom you can entrust the next generation. Tomorrow you will be a Hokage.

Danjo (at his last breath): Hiruzen (Sarutobi/3rd Hokage) it looks like it's my turn next but I never did become Hokage. No matter how far I went, I could never catch up with you. You are the leaves bathing in the sun and I am the roots that grow in the dark.

Sai (to Kiba): Looks like your dog is smarter than you.

Kakashi Sensei: Sakura were you going to kill Sasuke on your own? There is no need for you to take that burden on yourself. As the leader of team 7, it's my fault this happened. I said things I shouldn't have to try and reassure you. Maybe I was just trying to reassure myself.

Kakashi Sensei: Sasuke, I don't like saying the same thing over and over again but I will tell you one more time, Don't be consumed by revenge.

Sasuke (to Kakashi Sensei): Don't act like I am still your student. I have been dying to kill you Kakashi!

Kakashi Sensei (to Sasuke): No matter how far Orochimaru fell, he (3rd Hokage) still loved him. Now I know how the Sandaime Hokage felt.

P.S. If you think i have missed any of the other quotes, please leave a comment [along with the episode title and time frame or manga page] so i can update the list. Thanks :)

© 2014 Pravab
HTML5 Powered with CSS3 / Styling, and Semantics

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Service and the Characteristics of Service: Intangibility, Inseparability, Variability and Perishability.

Naruto Volume 1 quotes [Episodes 1 - 7]

Naruto quotes [Volume 52-53: Episodes 484 - 504]