Naruto quotes [Volume 59: Episodes 556 - 565] : The Five Kage Gathered

Source: http://onebill.deviantart.com

Shikamaru: A man with the nine-tails sealed inside of him known as a Jinchuuriki. But ever since he was a kid, he's had a dream of becoming a Hokage and now he's still that same stupid Naruto.

Kyuubi: Naruto this time I will lend you my power. I will give you my chakra and it alone. I dislike Madara. If the alternative is being controlled by him, I choose you.

Oonoki (before fighting with Madara): The time to pick myself up off the ground is finally here and there is no opponent more worthy.

Oonoki (to Madara): We shinobi spend our entire lives in battle. Fighting only for our own countries, our own villages, neverempathizing with others, only taking for ourselves. If we rob, and are robbed in turn . . . If we are robbed from, we take back in revenge.

Oonoki (to Madara): I have lived a lot longer than you and I have learned a more too. It's because I understand the suffering of the past that I can think of a better way to create our future.

Oonoki (to Madara): This fight is special. We are not fighting to take from each other this time, we are all united as one.

Oonoki (to Madara): When I look at the young ones, I realize how we simply aren'tleaving a record. We are building on our past mistakes very slowly, but stedily getting better and moving towards peace.

Oonoki: To think I would see the day when five Kages would stand and fight together. . .

Tobi: You can call me by my old name Tobi if you prefer. The war has already begun and my name no longer matters. Madara, Tobi . . . call me whatever you want.

Tobi (to naruto): I am no one. I don't want to be anyone.

Naruto (to Tobi): Living with a tailed beast inside you isn't all bad.

P.S. If you think i have missed any of the other quotes, please leave a comment [along with the episode title and time frame or manga page] so i can update the list. Thanks :)

© 2016 Pravab
HTML5 Powered with CSS3 / Styling, and Semantics

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Service and the Characteristics of Service: Intangibility, Inseparability, Variability and Perishability.

Naruto Volume 1 quotes [Episodes 1 - 7]

Naruto quotes [Volume 52-53: Episodes 484 - 504]