Naruto quotes [Volume 54-55: Episodes 505 - 524]

Source: http://onebill.deviantart.com

Naruto (to Kushina): Mom, I promise I will eat more than ramen from now on, I will work on vegetables. I love hopping in a hot bath, so no worries there and I get plenty of sleep, probably too much. As for friends, I have got plenty and they are all wonderful people, I just wish you could have met them although one in particular has been giving me a lot of grief lately. As for school, you were right on that one. It never got me down though. It wasn't always smooth sailing with the teachers and students in the academy, but I really respect all of them. Jiraiya Sensei taught me all about the three vices of shinobi, he is just like you remember him but still, he was a great man. He taught me how to live as a true shinobi should, I am Uzumaki Naruto, ninja of the hidden leaf. My dream is to become a Hokage, one to surpass all the previous Hokage.

Kisame (to Naruto): Apparently you can detect hatred and other negative emotions now. Not even the most sharp and smart sensor types are capable of that. Gaining control of the nine tails has afforded you interesting new powers.

Killer Bee (to Naruto): Teleport technique and a right hand smash! But all I saw was a yellow flash!

Naruto: Afternoon Tiger?? That's kind of a weak name for an youth obsessed energetic person like Guy Sensei.

Guy Sensei: The afternoon tiger is a combat move, not a ninja techniques. A simple punch but a punch faster than any other. A punch that focuses a massive amount of air pressure on a single point, then explodes the built up pressure in a single instant.

Kisame (on response to why he killed his comrades): There are times when information is more important than lives. I cannot allow our codes to fall into enemy hands, and these poor fools would have revealed everything.

Fourth Mizukage ([whom Tobi was controlling] to Kisame): I can trust people like you, people who carry out ugly, nasty missions for the sake of their village and country, even missions of betrayal. That's why you know nothing of this world but lies.

Kisame (to Itachi): I have been selected to be your partner. I am Hoshigaki Kisame formerly of the hidden Mist village and it's seven shinobi swordsmen. Pleased to make your acquaintance. And you are Uchiha Itachi, formerly of the hidden Leaf village. I have heard rumours of how you killed every last one of your clansmen. I know all about you, that's why I was chosen to be your partner.

Kisame (to Itachi): It's impossible to put into words . . . the way it feels to slaughter your brethren eh, Itachi San?

Kisame (to Itachi): Sharks start out as eggs but incubate and hatch in the womb, Sometimes the number of pups is less than the number of eggs fertilized, do you know why? Cannibalism! The pups start eating each other within the mother's womb the moment they hatch, They start killing their siblings they moment they enter the world viewing everything they see as nothing more than prey.

Kisame (to Itachi): As of today, you and I are fellow members of Akatsuki. So be careful of me. I'd rather we got along with each other and have a good time. Hopefully we won't end up as each other's final opponent.

Itachi (to Kisame): Those who turn their comrades are sure to die a terrible death.

Itachi (to Kisame): We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realize what you truly are.

Tobi (to Kohan): I will enlighten you since you are about to die. I was the one who spurred Yahiko to form Akatsuki and I was the one who gave Nagato the Rinnegan. So really, I am only taking back what was mine to begin with.

Tobi (to Kohan): Izanagi! The forbidden Uchiha technique that has the power to connect illusion and reality, at the cost of the eye losing the light permanently. A technique that can only be used by someone possessing both the power of the Uchiha and the Senju!

Tobi: Izanagi was originally a jutsu used by the sage of six paths to 'create'. The Uchiha and the Senju were once one and the same. The sage, who was the two clans and the two bloodlines in one person used his powers to create many things. By administrating imagination and the spiritual energy which forms the basis of “Yin” power. He could create shape and form from nothingness. By administrating vitality, and the physical energy which forms the basis of “Yang” power, he could breathe life into that form. The tailed beasts are among his creations. With his Ying-Yang elemental power, he created the nine beasts from the ten tailed chakra, a technique with the power to turn imagination into reality . . . That is Izanagi!

Deidara: Ah well, it takes a certain kind of person to understand my artistic ninjutsu!

Temari (to Shikamaru): Gaara may be division 4 general, but he is also commander general of the whole army. Technically you are only his proxy but you are essentially the general of division 4, so look alive.

Kiba: If I kick enough ass, I might end up as a Hokage.

R Sasori: Akatsuki must have gone to hell in a hand basket to be talking orders from such a ragged fool (referring to Kabuto). I see the only ones left are Zetsu and my replacement, Tobi.

Gaara (to the allied nations comrades): Three time now we have fought world wars for our own nations. We have hurt one another, we have hated one another. That hatred bred a lust for power and that lust for power created me. I was a Jinchuuriki, the embodiment of hatred and power. I hated the world and all the people in it . . . I wanted to destroy it with my own hands, the exact thing that Akatsuki is trying to do today. But one man, one ninja from the hidden Leaf stopped me. I was his enemy, yet he wept for me. I hurt him, yet he called me his friend. He saved me. My enemy, my fellow Jinchuuriki, he suffered the same pain as me, yet bore no ill will. There are no enemies here because we have all suffered at Akatsuki's hand. So there is no Sand, no Leaf, no Mist and no Cloud. There are only 'Shinobi'. And if you still hold a grudge against the Sand, then when the war is over, come and take my head instead. Our enemies are after the friend who saved my life. If they take him, our world is finished. I want to protect him and I want to protect the world but I am too young to protect it all on my own! All of you please lend me your aid! Everyone who is with me, let's go!

Kankaru (to Omoi): How well or poorly we execute our ambush will have a huge impact on this war and how many casualties we suffer. If you want to protect your friends and family, the only thing you should be thinking about is how to make this operation a success.

R Deidara: Being blown to smithereens . . . that's art, you know?

Omio: I can't let you force friends and family hurt one another.

R Sasori : I now have the body I desired, one that will never rot or decay. I have truly become a puppet, in every sense of the world.

R Sasori: I heard a rumour about the leaf's root division. They would live together from a young age, raised like a family until they were finally pitted against one another in a fight to the death; a system designed to kill their emotions completely. Without emotions, there is no hesitation . . . that is what makes a shinobi strong.

Kankorou (to R Sasori): You were supposed to be a top class ninja puppeteer not a worthless nobody who lets someone else pull the strings. When the puppeteer starts being controlled, that's it for him. It's your techniques and your creations that will last forever. Through performances of those who inherit them and the soul you put into them.

R Deidara: Art is a fleeting flash! A momentary explosion!

R Sasori: One's soul forever remains in his creation.

Eight Tails: Naruto, you will put yourself in danger by using the nine tail's chakra. While you are in basic tailed beast chakra mode, the nine tail's is sucking away your chakra. You are temporarily shelving your 'Naruto chakra' to use 'nine tails chakra' instead. If he absorbs the 'Naruto chakra' for long enough, it will run out and you get your ticket to the afterlife.

Killer Bee (to Naruto): Rasengan huh! It's the same process as the tailed beast bomb; a technique made from observing the tailed beast's own special attack. That's what rasengan is! It's like it was made just to pass the tailed beast bomb to you!

R Zabuza: I knew I would be fighting someone, but I didn't expect you Kakashi. I thought I was headed straight for hell when you finished me on that bridge.

Kakashi (to R Zabuza and R Haku): Thanks to you guys, Naruto found his own path and he swore on your grave that he would follow it. Since then he's grown into a great ninja!

R Zabuza: Kakashi, don't hold back. Stop me whatever it takes. I am already dead, my humanity is dead!

Gai Sensei: You will see your comrades die on the battlefield, you must be prepared for that. But if you lose your head, you will see more of them die than necessary.

Gai Sensei: Turn one comrade's death into another's life!

Kakashi Sensei: It takes a lot to get me worked up but this time my boiling point is as low as it's ever been. The copy ninja Kakashi, the man who copied one thousand techniques is about to go on rampage.

P.S. If you think i have missed any of the other quotes, please leave a comment [along with the episode title and time frame or manga page] so i can update the list. Thanks :)

© 2014 Pravab
HTML5 Powered with CSS3 / Styling, and Semantics

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Service and the Characteristics of Service: Intangibility, Inseparability, Variability and Perishability.

Naruto Volume 1 quotes [Episodes 1 - 7]

Naruto quotes [Volume 52-53: Episodes 484 - 504]