Naruto quotes [Volume 56-57: Episodes 525 - 544]

Source: http://onebill.deviantart.com

Mifune: Katans that stay sharp become meiyou and will untimately last and remain.

Mifune: People who continue to put their lives on the line to defend their faith become heroes and will continue to exist on in legend!

Hanzou the Salamander: People's life don't end when they die, it ends when they lose their faith!

Shikamaru (to choji): We are not kids who need adults to protect us anymore, we are protectors! Do you wanna sit and watch while R Asuma kills his own child?

Naruto: Explain why I should sit on my ass and hide while my friends and comrades are out there suffering and dying?

Naruto (to Iruka Sensei): I will end this war myself. I will endure all the hate and pain on my own, that's my role!

Iruka Sensei (to Naruto): I think you are one of my most precious student and you are like a brother to me.

Naruto: I am not a kid anymore, I am stronger than I have ever been. You are the one who gave me that forhead protector, Iruka Sensei.

Iruka Sensei's letter to Naruto: I expected you would try to rush out in the battlefield right away. I know you are ready to fight. If you are reading this letter, it means I couldn’t stop you.

Iruke Sensei: You are killer Bee san right? I need you to do something for me, please protect Naruto.

Killer Bee (to 8 Tails): We are still training motha-fucka! Real wourld experience is faster than training everytime, fool! We are taking a shortcut!

Kyuubi: Naruto . . . I have always been inside you, I have watched you every day of your life and you are always always too naïve.

Naruto (to Kyuubi): Well isn't this a rare treat, you coming to talk to me? Has feeding on my chakra bought you back to normal? I get it, you wanna be friends because you are lonely in here. But I am busy now, we will talk later.

Kyuubi (to Naruto): You really think you can end an entire war all by yourself? It's impossible but if you like, I will loan you my power.

Kyuubi (to Naruto): If they kill your friends, it will bring that much more hatred into your life! Are you going to take out every single foe before they kill anyone? And if you do, you will have to bear the enemy's hate instead. Be honest, you don't actually think you can take it all on your own, do you? Sooner or later the hate will consume you like it did to Pain, Nagato. This war will only drag you closer to that day.

Naruto (to Kyuubi): You need to learn to stop underestimating me.

Kyuubi (to Naruto): You don't understand, you gullible fool! Can you really bear or erase all that rage? That hate? The war's already started and probably produced many casualities and all the hate that comes with each death. Sasuke has been trapped in a prison of hate since you met him. Have you ever been able to do anything for him? Think about it, you've known this since that day!

Kyuubi (to Naruto): What become of Sasuke? Did you clear the date from his heart and mind? NO! It's only grown and consumed him even further. In other words, you are powerless to endure or eradicate anyone's hatred!

Naruto (to Kyuubi): The moment I start second guessing myself, it's all over. I will do something about Sasuke and this stupid war!

Naruto (to Kyuubi): You know nine tails, I hope that one of these days, I can do something about all the hate you carry inside you.

Naruto (to Kyuubi): You have really put me through hell, but it really sucks being consumed with hate all the time, believe me I know.

Kyuubi (to Naruto): How stupid are you? I am the nine-tailed demon fox. I haven't fallen so far that a little baby can influence me. I am a living mass of malevolence.

Kiba: Neji, you okay? Don't kill yourself man. My nose is here to sniff out the enemy too. Your eyes don't have to do all the work.

R Itachi: Pain, it's not a stretch to say that with the sage's power, your rinnegan, combined with my Mangekyou Sharingan, we could do almost anything.

R Pain: Itachi . . . as far as Akatsuki goes, you truly were a shinobi wrapped in darkness.

Hinata: We are fighting this war to protect Naruto Kun, failure's not an option.

Naruto (to Raikage): I can't sit around while everyone's out there sacrificing themselves for me. Even if we win this war, they will all end up dead.

Naruto (to Raikage): Now that I know there is a war, if I just hid and keep myself safe, I wouldn't even consider myself a human being.

Naruto: Wowww you are really fast grampa Raikage.

Raikage (to Naruto): I am the fastest shinobi alive, now that the fourth Hokage passed away.

Raikage (to Naruto): One of the leaf's legendary sannin, Jiraiya called the fourth Hokage the destined child, the saviour of the world. But if he was our saviour, why are we facing this crisis? Because he failed to deal with the nine-tailed demon fox, and you, his son have learned nothing. Both idiots who runs their mouths without being sure of anything.

Naruto (to Raikage): Don't talk about my dad like you know him. My dad, the fourth Hokage didn't fail at all.

Raikage: You jinchuuriki can't just live for yourselves. You are part of the balance of power for all nations, and the hidden strength of your village. You can't just run around doing as you please! Know your place, you stupid kids!

Killer Bee (to Raikage): I am still an individual with things I won't give up. Without the freedom, I am just another weapon for you to fire.

Former eight-tails jinchuuriki (to Raikage): There's something only another jinchuuriki would understand. The way people you have known all your life start to look at you differently. Rather they all try to act normally around you but you can tell, it's not the same. There's no looking back and all you can see infront of you is darkness, fear and loneliness.

Minato (to Raikage): A, what does your brother hold most important? You'd better realize what it is before he becomes neither a jincuuriki or a person.

Minato (to Killer Bee): You are an enemy, but I have taken a liking to you. Your moments are exactly like those of a shinobi killer.

Killer Bee (to Raikage): You lost faith in my strength, but it's time you learned. Becoming a jinchuuriki, you can lose a lot and your heart goes hollow. But if you got things you don't want to lose, they become a light to follow.
The tailed beasts aren't only source of our strength. What was inside our hearts before the monster, shines like a sun, powers us to go to any length, that's where our true power comes from.

Naruto: I dunno if he ever thought of himself as a saviour, but my teacher did. He called him a saviour and 'the destined child'. Yeah, and he may have died but together, he and my mom protected the leaf from the nine-tails. They protected me. Their faith, faith that I could finish their job, faith that I could fulfill the role of a 'saviour'.

Naruto (to Raikage): You are right grandpa Raikage, if I fail, the world loses a saviour. So I will get this right just like my dad did, like the last saviour taught me.

Raikage (to Naruto): I wanted to test you in my own way so I came at you with the intend to kill. You are the only second person to dodge my top speed punch. It seems our saviour is alive and well inside you.

P.S. If you think i have missed any of the other quotes, please leave a comment [along with the episode title and time frame or manga page] so i can update the list. Thanks :)

© 2014 Pravab
HTML5 Powered with CSS3 / Styling, and Semantics

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Service and the Characteristics of Service: Intangibility, Inseparability, Variability and Perishability.

Naruto Volume 1 quotes [Episodes 1 - 7]

Naruto quotes [Volume 52-53: Episodes 484 - 504]